Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Function: To provide a friendly and satisfying customer experience, directly impacting top line sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet and assist all customers
- Deliver a consistent customer experience by gaining trust and respect with our customer using selling behaviors.
- Use product knowledge provided by the corporate offices about vendors, styles, prices, and merchandise, to assist customers with purchase decisions
- Effectively process POS transactions and returns in an efficient and friendly manner
- Meets or exceeds credit and email goals
- Creates a positive Fitting Room environment through customer interaction and recovery
- Supports and implements changes needed to improve the company’s efficiency
- Upholds the values and integrity of the company
- Works well with others to accomplish tasks, solve problems and achieve goals
- Recovers and sizes merchandise to maintain presentation standards
- Treats our product with care and respect by maintaining a clean, neat and organized store
- Performs housekeeping duties including vacuuming, cleaning, dusting and polishing (mirrors, fixtures, cash wraps, displays, carpeting, or other surfaces)
- High school diploma.
- Must have strong verbal communication skills and customer service skills.
- Work varying hours and schedules as required, including nights, weekends, and holidays.