Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Participate in the talent selection and on boarding process for store team.
- Participates in coaching, preparation, and delivery of reviews.
- In conjunction with Store Manager, trains Area Managers, Merchandise Handlers, Visual Merchandisers and all other direct reports on merchandise presentation techniques.
- Facilitate focused training on merchandise, shop concepts, product flow, inventory flex, store mapping, map review and visual presentation to ensure consistency of Brand experience.
- Partner with Store Manager, Regional Manager of Merchandising, and Regional Visual Merchandise Coordinators on the development of merchandise presentations.
- Lead and participate in total store coordination of corporate presentations, including implementation of divisional merchandising concepts - shop concepts, trend ideas and lifestyle concepts.
- Partner with Store Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising to identify business opportunities and create action plans to drive sales results.
- Consistently teach, develop and empower direct reports to interpret Store, Divisional and/or Brand presentations to improve customer experience and drive top line sales.
- Teach and direct team to meet Bealls Best Practices.
- Utilize daily and weekly sales reports to track, analyze and communicate business results to determine strategies that will maximize sales.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities, assortment needs, product performance observations and feedback to Store Manager, District Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising.
- Conduct self-audits of store presentation standards monthly.
- Communicate hardware, fixture and mannequin needs to Store Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising.
- Facilitate open communication with Store Manager, District Manager and Regional Manager of Merchandising on all pertinent information that relates to current direction and/or opportunities to drive business within their store.
- Direct placement and presentation of floor-ready receipts on the sales floor.
- Oversee teams to effectively set promotions, aisle and impulse programs, and events in a timely manner
- Maintain current awareness and knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Supervises Area Managers, Merchandise Handlers and Visual Merchandisers on a daily basis.
- Supervises sales floor to ensure quality customer experience as Team Sales Leader.
- Must have adequate vision, speech, hearing and physical ability to perform essential job duties.
- Must be able to stand/walk 95% of the day to perform the essential job duties.
- Must have full body rotation (i.e., bending, stooping, twisting, etc.)
- Must be able to climb a 12 foot ladder.
- Must be able to lift at least 20lbs.