Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Store Associate - Maintenance
Function: To maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of all store areas; creating a neat, clean and safe environment for customers and associates.
- Reports to the Operations Manager.
- Interaction with associates and customers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Clean and maintain store physical plant-floors, walls, baseboards, ceiling tiles, air vents, and restrooms.
- Clean and maintain break room appliances, light fixtures, water fountains and store fixtures.
- Restock required supplies in restrooms such as soap, toilet paper and paper towels.
- Keep garbage containers clean and replace bags as needed.
- Preform general maintenance in store as necessary such as;
- Replace burnt light bulbs
- Repair vacuum belts and change bags
- Carpet cleaning
- Minor painting
- Minor miscellaneous repairs
- Perform all tasks safely and assumes ownership for customer and associate safety in accordance with Bealls Inc. policies and procedures.
- Monitor supply of cleaning products, restroom supplies and communicate requests to Manager.
- High school diploma.
- Must recognize the proper cleaning solutions, procedures and safety guidelines for each task.
- Attention to detail in work produced.
- Effective communicator
- Must be responsive to a continually changing and fast paced environment.
- Able to plan, prioritize and multi-task efficiently and productively.