- Minimum of three years of retail management including merchandising/visual experience and a two year college degree or equivalent upper-level retail management experience.
- Ability to work well with all levels of management, build partnerships and influence teams.
- Highly organized and able to adapt to quickly changing priorities.
- Proven ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks efficiently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven ability to conduct effective Store walk-throughs with Leadership
- Demonstrates business acumen with strategic and analytical skills
- This position requires a 40 hour work week. During peak periods it may require more hours and overtime must be approved by your supervisor in advance.
- Schedule flexibility to include evenings, weekends, and holidays to meet demands of the business.
- Must have a valid Florida driver license and reliable transportation.
- Ability to travel based on business need.
I have read and understand the responsibilities listed on this job description.
I understand that the duties listed in this job description could change at any time.